These are scrummy and are gluten, dairy, soya (and wheat) free. They could be egg free if egg replacer is used and are an ideal recipe to use this as banana also helps as a raising agent.
- 1 1/2 oz Pure Sunflower margarine
- 5oz caster sugar
- 3 eggs (medium to large)
- 4 bananas (mashed, unless you have a mixer then it will achieve this for you!)
- 8oz SR flour (I use Dove's Farm SR on substitutions page)
- 1 extra tsp baking powder (check ingredients)
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Beat sugar and margarine until together
- Beat in eggs, then mashed bananas
- Add dry ingredients - flour, Xanthan gum, baking powder and combine fully.
- Spoon into cases and bake at 180 C for 20 minutes unless using muffin cases (larger) when 35 minutes is needed.
TIP I would not recommend a fan oven, turn the fan off if possible.