- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 125ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g gluten free rolled oats
You really can add as many or as few of the following ingredients as you like. The above are essential, although I would reduce the oil and syrup slightly if omitting most of the seeds and berries.
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 100g raisins
- 100g dried berries
- 50g desiccated coconut
- Heat oven to 150C
- Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Tip in all the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit and coconut, and mix well.
- Tip the granola onto two baking sheets and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit, and bake for 10-15 mins more.
- Allow to cool
- Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.