- 200g flour (we use Dove's Farm gluten free blended flour)
- 1 tbsp baking powder (not teaspoon)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 large egg (egg replacer should work)
- 300mls your choice of milk (we used rice milk)
- Add dry ingredients to the mixing bowl
- Beat egg and milk into the mixture, using a hand balloon whisk. If using egg replacer mix as instructed and add gradually to the dry ingredients. READ LABEL as instructions vary.
- Heat frying pan to medium and add safe oil
- Fry small spoonfuls of batter to make pancakes approx 3" across
TIP This batter is a LOT thicker than your regular pancake batter - this is intentional to prevent the batter spreading too much.
And here's my chef - she made the pancakes above all by herself!