"My kids love this recipe, adapted from a Turkish recipe called 'Laumuchun' or Turkish pizza (it's great as they don't use cheese). Great with humus on the side. "Ingredients:-
- Pack of gluten free pita (these don't contain egg)
- 400g grams mince meat or lamb (or mixture of both, also works with chicken)
- 1/2 tin of tomatoes Fresh Parley
- 1/2 lemon juice grate mushrooms, or corgettes, or peppers (what ever you like really)
- Put the pitta in the toaster until they open a bit, then cut in half.
- Put all the mixture in a bowl, mix well.
- Smother the mixture over the pita and squeeze it down with the fork.
- Then pop under a grill until cooked.