Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, soya free, nut free with safe ingredients, corn free and in theory could be egg free, but that's a LOT of eggs to replace.
- 2 cups (250g) rice flour
- 2/3 cup water of safe "milk" (I used rice milk)
- 2 cups (400g) sugar
- 1 cup margarine or oil (I used sunflower oil, olive oil is too heavy for baking)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups (350g) safe chocolate chips
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, stir together the butter or oil, milk/water and sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir through the chocolate chips until smooth
- Stir in the flour, working quickly stir in the eggs, or the egg replacer mixture. (I used a large beating whisk for this)
- Pour into a lined cake pan or cupcake cases.
- Cupcakes bake for 10 minutes, brownie pans for 15 mins and if split into two cake pans 16 mins together.
- Allow to cool completely then remove for/baking parchment.
- Add frosting if desired.