- 150g pure sunflower spread
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g doves self raising flour
- 3 eggs worth of egg replacer
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp chocolate oat milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 packets moo free chocolate drops
- Mix all the ingredients together in a magi mix.
- Pour the mixture into a silicon cake pop assorted mould (fill them to the brim and then pop the top mould on).
- I put the cake moulds on an oven tray.
- Pour remaining mixture into cup cake cases, I made 7 with the remaining mixture
- Bake at 180 fan for 20mins
- Wait until completely cooled to turn them out