Friday 24 October 2014

Mini Crumble Pots!

I'm rather pleased with this! Using the wonderful Clearspring Organic Puree pots, I have created mini Crumble Desserts for my two.




These little pots are individually sized, and unlike some of the "baby" versions we have relied on in the past they are not at all watery and make perfect desserts on their own, in baked goods or in a pudding.




Method
  • To make these I used the Apple and Blueberry purees as October is #AppleMonth . I scooped one teaspoon out of each pot (yum yum!) as without this the pot would become too full and bubble over in the oven.
  • I then sprinkled on a little of my crumble mixture, which I tend to keep a bag of in my freezer. (You could just as easily crumble a flapjack over the top instead.)
  • Bake in the oven at 180C for 5 minutes!
For the Crumble Mixture


Ingredients
  • 6 oz Dove's Farm flour 
  •  2 oz gluten free oats 
  • 2 oz sugar (soft brown for a warmer, nutty taste) 
  •  4 oz Pure sunflower.
They were a big success here today!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Perfect for those last minute puds panics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. I do love a mini pudding.....it means you can two...that's right isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a genius idea this is genius

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crumble, and what a great shortcut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of keeping a bag of crumble in the freezer, that's a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy all thats needed is a spoon and a drizzle of hot custard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easiest crumble ever! I love your tip about keeping some crumble mixture in the freezer. I must give that a go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband loves crumbles what a great idea

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...