Monday 6 November 2017

Hallowe'en Brownie Bites

A belated Hallwe'en post!



I made brownies from a fabulous new mix from Tesco last week and posted them on Instagram. Many asked for the recipe - but I'm afraid this was a cheat, I used the packet below from Tesco!

I'm now getting used to egg replacer, after 18 months and replaced the 2 eggs needed with Organ egg replacer. (Anyone else noticed they are selling two different types at present? One has a blue box the other yellow - and one needs two teaspoons and the other one? One is just twice as concentrated as otherwise it's the same......) I used a free from margarine and then poured the mixture into some hallowe'en cups to make "Brownie Bites"!

I must say the kids were really pleased, it was a lovely recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...